Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023 Introduction
Latest-Jobs-Pakistan-Rangers-sindh-Headquarter-2023 A paramilitary group called Pakistan Rangers Sindh is active in Pakistan’s Sindh province. It is in charge of preserving the province’s law and order and making sure that its residents are safe. Part of the wider Pakistan Rangers group, which also has operations in other Pakistani provinces, is Pakistan Rangers Sindh.
Job openings for a variety of roles, including those for soldiers, officers, medical professionals, and other administrative posts, are frequently announced by Pakistan Rangers Sindh. The openings are typically posted on the Pakistan Rangers Sindh website as well as in reputable newspapers. Applicants that meet the requirements can submit their applications online or in person at the authorised recruitment centres in order to be considered for these positions.
An interview, written test, physical fitness test, medical exam, and other steps are normally included in the hiring procedure for Pakistan Rangers Sindh positions. Before being assigned to a position, the chosen candidates receive training at the Pakistan Rangers Training Center.
For those who are passionate about serving their country and improving society, Pakistan Rangers Sindh offers a demanding and fulfilling profession. You should routinely monitor Pakistan Rangers Sindh’s official website and major publications for job openings and follow the application process if you’re interested in joining.
Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs Details 2023
|Advertisement Date:||11 March, 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor | MBBS | P.G Diploma | Others|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Medical Jobs|
|Job Type:||Temporary Job|
|Last Date:||26 March, 2023|
Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2023 all information
As an AI language model, I do not have access to any information beyond what is publicly published regarding employment openings at Pakistan Rangers Sindh or any other organisation. I can, however, give broad information regarding the application procedure and requirements for Pakistan Rangers Sindh positions.
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals and residents of Sindh province
- Age limit is usually between 18 to 30 years, although this can vary based on the job position
- Minimum education qualification is typically matriculation or intermediate, depending on the job position
- Candidates must meet certain physical fitness and medical standards
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record and no history of drug use or addiction
- Candidates may also be required to pass a written test, physical fitness test, and an interview
Pakistan Rangers Sindh offers various job positions, including:
- Medical staff (doctors, nurses, paramedics)
- Clerks and administrative staff
- Technical staff (mechanics, electricians, plumbers)
- Officers (junior and senior positions)
- Recruitment Process: