National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore About
Latest-National-Heritage-&-Culture-Division-Lahore-Job-2023 The Division of National Heritage & Culture Pakistan’s cultural history and creative traditions are protected, promoted, and developed by Lahore, a government agency. Protecting the nation’s extensive cultural legacy, which includes historical sites, museums, archaeological sites, traditional arts, crafts, and performing arts, is the goal of the division.
The division is devoted to the preservation and protection of ancient sites and national monuments, as well as the advancement of cultural variety and the growth of the cultural industries. In order to celebrate and present Pakistan’s cultural legacy, it is essential to organise cultural events, exhibitions, festivals, and seminars.
The National Heritage & Culture Division in Lahore also promotes arts and crafts by helping artists and craftspeople by offering them resources and support as well as by organising international exchange programmes.
In order to carry out its purpose of preserving and promoting Pakistan’s rich cultural history, the division works in collaboration with a variety of partners, including governmental organisations, cultural institutions, artists, academics, and communities.
I advise checking out their official website or getting in touch with their office directly if you want more precise and in-depth information on the National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore.
Latest National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore Job Details 2023
|Date Posted:||03 June, 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | MS|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||18 June, 2023|
Latest National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore Job 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
I’m an AI language model, thus I don’t have access to the National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore’s current job listings or its exact eligibility requirements. However, in general, the following may be included in Pakistan’s eligibility requirements for government jobs:
- Education Qualification: Candidates must possess a minimum level of education that is appropriate for the position. Depending on the particular requirements of the work, this may change.
- Experience: A specific number of years of relevant work experience in a related field may be necessary for some positions.
- Age Limit: For most government occupations, there is an age restriction that commonly ranges from 18 to 35 years. However, there may be exceptions for some groups, such as reserved quotas or special circumstances, where age restrictions apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must be in possession of a current domicile certificate from the province or territory where the position is located.
- Skills and Abilities: It may be necessary to have particular abilities, knowledge, or skills depending on the job’s requirements. This may involve knowing the necessary software, languages, or technological know-how.
It’s vital to remember that the National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore’s qualifying requirements can change for various career jobs. I advise checking the National Heritage & Culture Division Lahore’s official website or consulting the official job announcement or notification for the desired post to find accurate and up-to-date information regarding the eligibility requirements for certain job openings.