|Job Date Posted:
|07 February, 2023
|Daily Pakistan Jobs
|Primary | Master | MBA | Others
|Ministry of Human Rights
|Upload CV to Apply
Ministry of Human Rights Islamabad Jobs 2023
The Human Rights Ministry is located in Islamabad. Islamabad In accordance with an advertising published in the daily newspaper Daily Pakistan on February 7, 2023, Pakistan is accepting applications from qualified applicants for the positions of project manager, sweeper, mali, assistant director administrative, and deputy director. Masters, MBAs, primary education, and other degrees are preferred.
The closing date for applications for the most recent Government Management positions with the Ministry of Human Rights is February 22, 2023, whichever comes first. To learn how to apply for the newest Ministry of Human Rights employment openings, read the entire advertisement online.
Vacancies in Ministry of Human Rights Advertisement February 2023
Assistant Director Admin
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Within fifteen (15) days of the date of the advertisement, interested candidates may only apply online at NJP at Applications sent in hard copy will not be accepted.
- Job descriptions for the positions are accessible on the Ministry of Human Rights, Islamabad, website at www.mohr.gov.pk.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be invited to the written exam/interview.
- At the time of the interview, candidates will need to present original documentation.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government should apply through the proper channels and include a NOC from the relevant institutions that clearly outlines the period of their employment as well as other information.
- The general age relaxation allowed by the rules has already been mentioned.
- There will be no TA or DA allowed for attending the test or interview.
- The Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
Who is the human rights minister in Islamabad?
Mian Riaz Hussain Pirzada, Federal Minister for Human Rights, meets with Mr. Abdullah Fadil, UNICEF Country Representative… President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Dr. Arif Alvi, issues a message… The Protection against Harassment of Women at the Workplace (Amendment)Act, 2022, announced by the Ministry of Human Rights.
How do I join Pakistan’s human rights movement?
to request membership
Send your completed membership form, along with a check for PKR 500 (the membership cost) made out to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, to any HRCP regional office. We’ll review your membership application before sending it to the Secretariat for approval.
What is the NHRC’s salary?
The National Human Rights Commission pays its employees an average wage that ranges from about 1.7 lakhs for a data entry operator to 5.0 lakhs for a junior research consultant.
Who is FDE Islamabad’s DG?
Director General Federal Directorate of Education Zia Batool, Secretary General PRCS Khalid Bin Majeed, Additional Secretary Mohyuddin Ahmed Wani, Secretary of Education Farah Hamid Khan, and Joint Director of Operations Mr.