Livestock & Fisheries Department introduction
Livestock-&-Fisheries-Department-Naushahro-Feroze-Latest-Jobs-2023 The development, control, and management of the livestock and fishing industries in a specific area or nation fall under the purview of the Livestock and Fisheries Department, a government agency. Its main goal is to guarantee the expansion and sustainability of the cattle and fishing industries, which are crucial to food security, economic growth, and job creation.
Typical duties and activities performed by the Livestock & Fisheries Department include:
- Livestock Development: fostering the growth and production of livestock through breeding programmes, veterinary care, management of animal health, and disease prevention techniques.
- Fisheries Management: regulating and managing fishing resources, including aquaculture development, fish farming, fish harvesting, and aquatic ecosystem preservation.
- Research and Innovation: conducting scientific research and development to improve the sustainability, quality, and productivity of the cattle and fishing industries.
- Training and Extension Services: Offering farmers, fishermen, and stakeholders training programmes, workshops, and extension services to improve their understanding of, and abilities in, managing livestock and fisheries.
- Policy Formulation and Implementation: establishing rules, regulations, and policies for the cattle and fishing industries and ensuring their efficient execution.
- Market Development: promoting the development of value chains, marketing techniques, and market connections to increase the commercial viability of livestock and fishery goods.
- Disease Surveillance and Control: To preserve the health and welfare of animals and maintain product quality, diseases impacting livestock and fish populations must be monitored and controlled.
To accomplish its goals, the Livestock & Fisheries Department works in partnership with a range of parties, https://livestock.sindh.gov.pk/
Livestock & Fisheries Department Naushahro Feroze Latest Jobs Details 2023
|Date Posted:||03 June, 2023|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric|
|Vacancy Location:||Naushahro Feroze, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Livestock & Fisheries Department|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||07 June, 2023|
Livestock & Fisheries Department Eligibility Criteria:
Depending on the particular job profile and the departmental needs, the qualifying requirements for employment in the Livestock & Fisheries Department may change. In general, the following may be included in the eligibility requirements:
- Education Qualification: A appropriate educational qualification, such as a Bachelor’s degree or higher in disciplines like veterinary sciences, fisheries, animal husbandry, agriculture, or a similar discipline, may be needed of applicants. The specific education needed will vary depending on the job.
- Experience: Some jobs can call for prior work experience in the area. From entry-level jobs to those requiring years of expertise, the required amount of experience might vary. Preference may be given to applicants who have experience in allied sectors such as veterinary medicine, fisheries, or animal management.
- Age Limit: The age requirement for applicants is typically established. Depending on the position and the relevant laws and regulations, the precise age requirements could change.
- Skills and Knowledge: Candidates may be judged on their abilities and expertise in areas such as disease prevention, breeding, feed management, fisheries development, livestock and fisheries management, and other pertinent fields. It may also be helpful to be aware of pertinent laws, rules, and policies.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates may be required to achieve specific physical fitness requirements to execute the job effectively for some positions that involve fieldwork or manual labour.
- Language Proficiency: Depending on the individual employment type and the area where the Livestock & Fisheries Department operates, proficiency in the local language(s) and English may be required.
It is significant to note that the precise requirements for employment with the Livestock