THE PUNJAB EDUCATIONAL ENDOWMENT FUND (PEEF)
Special Quota Education Scholarship
matric Intermediate and Graduation
You have passed matric or intermediate examination in the year 2022 (Salat) and you belong to one of the following categories, then you can apply for Peshal Education Scholarship.
Can you apply
- (Those students) whose father has passed away
- are the children of government employees of Grade 4-1 (one to four).
- Students belonging to minority religions
- Special (handicapped) students
- Children of civilians killed in terrorist attacks
- Examination conducted by Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (MISE) or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FHIS) 2022 (Students who secured minimum (60) marks in Matric Intermediate
- Students of Federal Government, Private Registered Institutions located within the boundaries of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- The total monthly income of parents is 33,000 or less.
- Grades 1 to 4 (one to four) government employees have a monthly income of Rs.35,000 (if the income is salary only).
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist areas. The condition of monthly income is waived
Eligible students can apply online
. In case of providing wrong information or incomplete application, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be liable for any action.
April 19, 2023
- Students who passed Ashtman under TEVTA/PETE apply for this scholarship Not eligible to give.
- Application sent by hand or directly to any PEEF office will not be accepted.
- Students of Anmul ICT AIK from other provinces are not eligible to apply.
- Ramani Shahr Mubarakpur / Repeat students are not eligible to apply.
What is the 2023 deadline for the Punjab Scholarship?
To receive a freeship card for the Punjab Scholarship in 2023, only new students must apply. The Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Punjab Portal form must be submitted before November 2023.
(Predicted Date) For whom are PEEF scholarships available?
obtained at least 60% in the last three years’ annual exams held in Punjab, or a minimum CGPA of 2.5, in BA, BSc, BCOM, BS, or BBA, for example. Students enrolling in morning, afternoon, or evening courses as well as spring or fall sessions (as appropriate) are also qualified to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
How do I apply for a 2023 PEEF scholarship?
The interested applicants may download the scholarship application form at peef.org.pk, fill it out, attach the necessary documents, and mail it to PEEF Link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600. All scholarship applications must be received by the PEEF office before to the deadline.
What are the Punjab Scholarship costs?
I A monthly housekeeping fee of 600 rupees for hostellers (Classes 6 to 10). ii) Monthly maintenance payments of Rs 100 are made to day scholars (Classes 1 to 10). iii) A 500 rupee yearly admission fee (for Classes 6 to 10). iv) A tuition fee of 350 Rupees per month (for Classes 6 to 10). 08-Dec-2022
What is the deadline for PEEF scholarship 2023 applications?
The Punjab Education Endowment Fund scholarship application deadline is March 31, 2023. Applications must be submitted by the deadline to be considered.